Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The last 10 months I've been reading a novel a week. Instead of watching reality TV for 30 minutes in the evening, I read. Instead of napping beside Nick and Maddie, I read. I never thought I could become so accustomed to reading instead of watching, but I have. Here are a few of my favorite novels. (There is no way to properly title these books, because I can't underline, so I will italicize.)
The Love Comes Softly series (8)
The Ranch of Rescued Dreams
The Potter of Neiberbipp
The Fablehaven series (5)
These is my Words
The books of Bayern series (4)
Today I'm heading to the library to pick up The Hunger Games.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Hmmm ... inasmuch as we appear to have similar tastes, I'll have to pick up Fablehaven. And I still need to read the last of the Books of Bayern.

Have you read the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series? You might like it.

To Love said...

Oh, yes. I've read the first book in that series. Still awaiting the call from the library to know when the second one is in.

Lyndsey said...

Ohh I am so excited to hear what you think about the Hunger Games. They are such book candy!! You will just want to read them all day long.

Darcie said...

Nicole I absolutely loved the HUNGER GAMES! You'll have to let me know what you think. The second book in the series, CATCHING FIRE, is a must as well. Make sure to reserve it when you pick up THE HUNGER GAMES!

:-)

The Perry family said...

good on ya!! Your trip looks like so much fun!! Family is great isn't it. We totally get down at weddings too, that's the best part, aside of the temple of course!!

Natalie said...

Have you read Jane Austen's Emma? Old school, but dear school.

Good on ya, mate!

To Love said...

Have 20 pages left in The Hunger Games. I wish my chores would go away so I could finish.....