Saturday morning we found ourselves sitting. We sure deserved it.
Later in the afternoon the big boys (my handsome brothers) played "Momentum" on the trampoline. This is a game where a child sits in the center of the tramp while the boys chant momentum 3 times. After the third declaration, they bounce on the tramp simultaneously, which sends the child flying in the air. Here is Meg -- notice her height in comparison to the tops of the boys heads.
Finally, Saturday evening, all the adults went to dinner and bowling. Austin and I were actually on a date, so we enjoyed sibling comradery and adult conversation. The results of the first game ended with Mom in second place. One regret -- we didn't have a camera -- no one brought a diaper bag, so we couldn't document the event properly. Believe me, what a riot we had. (The bruise on my knee is becomes more purple every day, and my right forearm and left bun are sore whenever I use them. Which is always.)

1 comment:
Good times, good times. You've documented them perfectly...of course! I'm relishing all these posts.
Post a Comment