Monday, April 5, 2010

Hurry! Come quickly! My house is immaculate! Hardly ever does the entire housed get cleaned at once, but after 10 hours of constant work it happened. Best part is that I will go to bed with a clean house. Worst part is that somehow only moments after I awaken, no one will ever know what it looked like today. So come, now.
 

Of course this type of cleaning always comes at a price. Meg was the mother today, nice girl. And Nicky, well, he was a bit crazy after an entire day of being neglected by his mom. And that seals the deal, never again will I clean my house for 10 hours -- a clean house to sleep in is just not worth it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm on the next flight. Don't need to ask me twice!
LOVE this picture of Nicky! Especially the marker (?) on his hands. You're so lucky to have Meg!

...I'll be calling for details today....

The Perry family said...

Check you out girl!!! Good job! Missed you at play group!

George Huang said...

Phooey on cleaning! And yay, I found out a mission companion of mine knows your relatives Ron and Rachelle.

Ron and Rachelle said...

We can always dream about a clean house that lasts longer than 5 minutes can't we? Hopefully Nick found the washables and not permanent markers (that's what I say to myself when I see colorful kids and walls) see you soon! wahoo!