Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Bend in the Road

Nothing is completely sure, except for the fact that we are moving. I am sad when I see the sign in front of our house, but I also know it is the right thing to move on.
 

Last night Austin and I arrived home from a little jaunt to Bend, OR. We found the scenery breathtaking and the outdoor recreational opportunities endless. It is a possiblity that we end up there.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

George Huang said...

And on a brighter note, this means we might visit you every year when we make our annual visit to Seattle. Well, brighter for us, maybe not for Austin. :)

Natalie said...

My heart is full. My stomach, too. I really hope to live by you. So come what may, through thick and thin, I hope it's Oregon, Bind.

Angi said...

Oregon is definitely closer to me...for now. Here's hoping for some closer proximity!

Molly said...

If I havn't called you by the end of next week, call or e-mail me to remind you.

Stacey said...

I am so sad you are not moving back by me. I found you a house even!