Monday, June 10, 2024

Summer Lovin'

Here is the post that proves YW Camp survival.  I deligated the entire process, so I spent my time braiding hair and loving girls.  It was a really excellent camp.  Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona was really beautiful.  

Maisie returned as a special guest speaker.  She testified of obedience while on the covenant path.  She's a dream.
Lots of classes, skills learned, testimonies born and baptisms put on date.  

Virtually no dust at camp, because of all the grass and trees.  
Home to a nice husband and a whole day of recovery.
I missed my little people, so it was fun to be with them.  They had glassy eyes and very little routine, so I doubt they loved being with me.
Annual Father's Day picture.  The adults don't seem so tall anymore.
We gave our nice daddy a Whirly-pop, because he's the best pop in the world.  
This was one of those weeks where so many came together to produce something so grand.  I'm blessed because of the women with whom I serve, the girls from whom I learn, and the mercy I feel as I stay on my own covenant path.

It's now time for my summer to be filled with sewing and music. Here is my first try at the organ.

No comments: