Nick had the opportunity to go to BYU swim camp, so we hopped in my baby car and spent glorious summers days in Utah.
He droved half of the way there, which was the perfect outlet for my crochet.
I left him with his Cottonhood buddies, and hoped that he would swim hard and fast. He did.Rachelle and I met up at the a huge new park and let the cousins run a muck. They helped Bennett climb the highest structure, but he didn't mind because the reward was a long slide down.
Eddie and Ryan spent the day at space camp with the Standies. When I picked up the boys, I dropped off Molly. I didn't see my three little friends for an entire day, and they were quite fine without me.
Sis made temple appointments for Ty and Maddie, and the rest of us worshipped upstairs.
So good.
Our Timpanogos temple is almost 30 years old, and it's still so beautiful. The saving of souls on the inside far out shines the exterior beauty.
Maddie, Mother and I shopped for Maddie for several hours. I don't know how long it's been since I shopped for as long as I wanted -- with Mother! I pinched myself several times. We came home to an edamame lunch and chicken leg dinner. We were all quite relaxed and so happy. Luckily Camps came to share in the simplicity and quiet nature of Mother's practically vacant home.Naturally, I crocheted. This little project is almost done -- it has over 2,400 stitches in the final row.
Wednesday Kimmie, Ashley, and Emily converged upon us. It was heavenly. We didn't hear one complaint, fight, growl or tattle the entire day.
PUD park.
My little boys are the big boys now.
Camps and Jib came in the evening. Jib figured out how to make the grill work, so the hotdogs were delicious. Andy came and made a few appearances, but he's real busy with school, work and ladies.
I found this photo of Daddy wishing Sis and happy birthday. Epic.
Then the Armstrongs came! Those two little babes were adored and eaten up. We finally helped them nap via Mother's swing. Her front porch is covered and magical. How delightful it was to spend the day juntos. Mostly we vibed and chatted between naps.
Proudest Grandma.
We drove that long way home and found a VRBO resort waiting for us. Nothing like a good swim.
Maisie found a frog and phoned a friend. We missed her this week.
Molly gave a talk in church, and Ryan prayed.
Nick won the bird game.
Molly made kabobs.
Austin finally rested.























No comments:
Post a Comment