We got another big snow! It was big enough to split our crepe myrtle in half. Maisie suggested we make a fort from the fallen tree, complete with individual rooms, guardians (snowmen flaking the entrance) and a toilet.
Then I found them gaming sans devices. Austin won, but Ryan's 10 on ore was lucrative. Later in the day I heard Ryan ask Molly, "Do you want to play grannies?" Then Eddie suggested, "Do you want to practice sword fighting?"
Friday we skiied. Okay. This is the reality. I started the day with Youtube videos of tips and tricks about how to parallel ski. Then I called Meg, and she told me, "You can do it! Visualize and make it happen." Facts: After the first blue run, I threw a fit a left the family. I hobbled back to the bunny hill and spent two hours alone, riding it again and again. I made the goal of no wedging, but only paralleling. It worked! I figured it out and ended the day as the slowest family member down the blues, not caring, because I didn't wedge once.
Maddie, Eddie and Ryan now do the jumps.
She keeps up with all the bigs and was pooped. It's so cute to watch her go, but also humbling, because she just tears right down.
Finishing our day at Panda was especially fun, because they waved at all the cars in the drive through. We missed Nick, but he won 2/3 tennis tournaments earlier that day.
Maisie and Ryan got major sunburn. Her pretty little face blistered and dried up.
Saturday we all showed up to support Ryan. He carried the ball several yards and pulled 12+ flags. Isn't it so sweet G&G B. come?
Maisie convinced her friends, "Hey guys, let see if we can fit under this one blanket."
Molly gave her talk in primary. The room is always silent when her pretty little self stands up and testifies of the peace that comes from trusting in Jesus. Eddie was sung to in primary today; he's going to turn 11 this month.😯

Andy's report:
"Good news! Paducah Zone is now the best zone, after 18 weeks. We came up from the bottom of the food chain, now we are at the top."
"We went to the temple on Saturday with recent converts."
"Ed, you wanna be #1, right? You're cracked."
"I always rep the P."











No comments:
Post a Comment