The entire week felt lighter than last, because we knew that Melijah were coming to visit. It's the parachute that brought so much outdoor fun. I tried playing a good game of "Monster," but I was scared when wrapped in the parachute and being jumped upon by the monster.
Maddie, Eddie, Ryan and Molly don't seem to mind it, though.I made this Cinnamon Coffee Cake. https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/cinnamon-crisp-coffee-cake-recipe It was worth three prep bowls.
Wednesday night Austin still makes their "joint activity" happen. Ryan drinks all his slushie, Eddie saves his, and Molly freezes hers.
Maddie went to register for MUHS with Maisie. They were darling leaving together.
Friday afternoon, once the Armstrongs were in our bus, our weekend adventures began. Austin surprized us with a reservation at The Olive Garden. He ordered mozerella sticks just for Maddie, and she loved them.
Molly was the first girl, second runner to finish.
Ryan finished third.
We cleaned up the best we could and headed to Eddie's wrestling tournament for eight hours.
Eddie wrestled several times and placed fourth.
Here are my darlings. They are so dear to me. I love each one so much. Everyday I love them more. Everyday I want them to find their own happiness in the joy of Jesus Christ. May their souls rest because the find faith in His grace.
Monday big E gave little E wrestling lessons.

Maddie went to register for MUHS with Maisie. They were darling leaving together.
Friday afternoon, once the Armstrongs were in our bus, our weekend adventures began. Austin surprized us with a reservation at The Olive Garden. He ordered mozerella sticks just for Maddie, and she loved them.
Then we went to Gammage and watched "Frozen" from the sky.
We were up early to get Eddie to his wrestling tournament and to run the McDowell Spartan. The 10K Beast was delightful. Lots of hills, lots of mud, and lots of obstacles conquered (not by me).
The answer to the announcer's qestion of, "What is your profession?" is supposed to be answered with trio, "Aroo!" Meg -- the rookie -- yelled, "I'm a dentist!" The entire que of runners lit up.
Maddie took third.Molly was the first girl, second runner to finish.
Ryan finished third.
We cleaned up the best we could and headed to Eddie's wrestling tournament for eight hours.
Eddie wrestled several times and placed fourth.
He's a GOAT. It was super fun to have Elijah sitting beside us, because he grew up wrestling, so he knew the answers to all our questions.
12:30pm church is always the answer to fatigue. Austin was set apart in the Elder's Quorum. Molly came in with her primary reminder sticker stuck to her tights. President Hall cackled about that one.Here are my darlings. They are so dear to me. I love each one so much. Everyday I love them more. Everyday I want them to find their own happiness in the joy of Jesus Christ. May their souls rest because the find faith in His grace.
Monday big E gave little E wrestling lessons.
"Treat yo'self!" was a motto I took to heart. 36 new dishcloths now fill my drawer. (Note the old ones on the right. Austin added, "Why didn't you just wash the old ones?" Meaning, they look so gray and soiled, that they couldn't have possibly been bleached and bleached and bleached again.)
They left us Tuesday. They left us better than when they found us.
We love connecting with Andy on Wednesday nights. His report as reported in direct quotes as follows:
"It's been good, really good. I just grinded so hard! We didn't take dinner."
"The zone baptized 11 times, and we brought 38 people to church."
"I'll be praying for you, Ed."
"Sometimes you just have to drag your companion around."
We just love him so much, and his countenance just shines.















No comments:
Post a Comment