The best thing about winter in Arizona, is that it snows one day each year, and the entire community shuts down. We awakened to snow and so began the "snow challenges." Trampline time in bare feet was the first challenge, and the tallest snowman was the second.
Molly's snowman
We are still writing to Andy each week; this is Molly's letter. The the best part about his mission is the ease of domestic mail.
Austin coached Ryan's flag football game. Ryan ran for two touchdowns, scored the extra point, and pulled 11 flags!
Grandma B. came to spectate, along with the five siblings. No one has a voice that carries like Maisie's, except for Nick, Maddie and me. Ergo, we were a very vibrant and encouraging cheering section.
Melijah went skiing the weekend in Boise, I'm sure their runs look a little different than ours. I wouldn't trade the -15* for 49* for anything.

Andy began his weekly call with, "We had the best week! 15 people came to church! Our zone is GOATED!" I love that big boy of mine that I built. I asked him, "Do you want me to send you valentines candy?" He replied, "Nah, I won't eat it, I'd probably give it away." At least he's honest, and to be real, as least he's not selling his food like he did in K-3rd grade.









No comments:
Post a Comment