Karen gave me a balloon machine, so Ryan tried it. I think we're pretty clever.
Nine hours of wrestling tournament with Eddie proved rewarding.Eddie, Ryan and Molly gave the primary parts.
I love watching Austin in the primary room.
Nick was ordained to the office of a priest in the Aaronic priesthood.
Eddie took a panorama at Grandma's house.
Some days school look like an engineering experiment. This one lasted two hours.
"Baby hearts."
The second hour of my day I spend in a "solitary place." I study, read and reflect upon yesterday and make plans for the day. My goal is to be guided to those who need me.
Melijah gave me a gift card for a mani and pedi. I spent over an hour at the nail salon and came home with polish that was my color.
Ryan's braids, thanks to Maddie.
We lift weights as a team. We're trying to get stronger, but the gains are small.
Austin was sworn in as a board member today. We made it just in time to hear him take the oath.
There he is!
We stopped for a second to watch Eddie at wresting practice.
It's intense.
Friday we skiied! Molly actually navigates the bunny hill, Ryan navigates the green lifts, and Maddie and Eddie navigate the blues. I will go to my grave convinced that OUTDOOR wholesome family recreaction is the best for us.
Saturday I was I charge of "BRAND NEW YEAR," for the stake youth. For five months we planned and made the event happen. The youth spent an hour in the temple (Nick's first time to baptize as a priest), then the rest of the day in the stake center adjacent learning about the new theme, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Simple promptings made the idea, organization and execution really happen. All good things come from heaven.





















No comments:
Post a Comment