My birthday is a bit of the best because it's always Christmas break, and we almost always get to sleep in. It's been a very long time since we stayed in bed and our three friends joined us.
I invited all to my birthday party workout. Andy dodged it, Maisie read through the stretch (Michael Vey), Nick groaned the entire time, Maddie owned it, Eddie hopped from equipment to equipment, Ryan fetched the fan and the phones, and Molly just dances around and got in the way. I loved it! This is certainly a new birthday tradition.
After I opened a few presents, Molly made me a game with the bubble wrap, "Hop and Pop." We had a nice time playing.
Grandma B. took me to lunch, and we were able to talk and eat in peace -- both of which never happen with the entire family at the meal. That was so nice of her, and I'm so blessed that she loves me. (We didn't take a picture. Boo.)
Then we headed to the movies to see the new Spider-Man movie. Molly watched shows on my phone with headphones. I'm so glad we paid for her.
We opened gifts and ate rice crispy treats in the evening. I felt so loved and adored. This year will be another year of major change, and I'm not really looking forward to the realities of it. However, I am blessed that there are a few constants that guide me: I am a daughter of heavenly parents, Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, the Book of Mormon is another testment of Jesus Christ and He is unchangeable, that families are forever, and that Austin is my adoring huband that will not drop me.
We opened gifts and ate rice crispy treats in the evening. I felt so loved and adored. This year will be another year of major change, and I'm not really looking forward to the realities of it. However, I am blessed that there are a few constants that guide me: I am a daughter of heavenly parents, Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, the Book of Mormon is another testment of Jesus Christ and He is unchangeable, that families are forever, and that Austin is my adoring huband that will not drop me.
No comments:
Post a Comment