Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December 1, 2021

The sun comes up way later, and luckily so do theses cheerily-dressed students.  I often have time to meditate and read -- about 10 minutes to myself.
Eddie and Ryan wanted to make poptarts, so we did.
Our advent calendar this year is filled with the names of cousins, so everyday we are planning to write a letter to that lucky soul.  If you do, you get one of those little kisses.  
The ward that had their youth assignment for an entire bailed on our activity this week.  I came up with teaching our youth how to minister.  I made six loaves of bread and we delivered them to the widows and bed-ridden in our ward.  The recipients LOVED a visit from our bright youth, and I was tickled for following a prompting.
I took them to Maverick on our way home.  

No comments: