Sunday, December 5, 2021

December 5, 2021

Sunday.  Austin was looking for crushed tomatoes in the free food after church.  He found cornflakes.
I have eight of these photos, none of them awesome.  We did come home and bear our testimonies, conducted interviews, headed back to church for tithing settlement, and broke our fasts.

My sabbath worship/tradition has changed.  I study, nap and then don't help with dinner or dishes.  I like this new pattern.  Those who need me know how to interrupt me when I'm studying, but heaven help them if they interrupt me when I'm napping. Finally, I've arranged the afternoon into a day of rest and worship.

This evening grandma and grandpa came over for the Christmas devotional.  Our house is still and quiet without little people running and needing constant entertainment.  Austin and I even sat beside each other.



 The music and love that filled our home during this special hour was so sweet.  I was hoping that feeling would propel us into the rest of the month.  Nope.  Gone within the next two minutes when family choir started and out broke the bells, the ukes and the renegades.  Blast.

No comments: