Sunday afternoon Molly convinced Austin to play, "Bluey."
I made these hoagies.It was a lovely au jus dinner.
During FHE Maisie was asked to HOCO!
Molly wrote the entire alphabet song. I've attempted to teach her about spaces between words, but she's not quite catching the concept. Somehow, I love her independent writing even more without it.
My sour dough start took on the shape of Yosemite's Half Dome.
We've been in a school slump -- Eddie can't get excited about core work, without an opportunity to explore engineering and science.
So we did.
Ramen bowls have chnged our world.Our time at the park this week was extra fun. Those two big boys jumped up and down all the while the girls were screaming and loving their experience.
Maddie raced again and won third!
She and I went to Phoenix to watch the gold-medal olympians. (I have a major eye infection, so no make-up.)
We went with a few friends to watch those tricksters. Maddie sat on the edge of her seat.
Grammar included poety recitation and reinactment. We studied a peom about pony-tails.
Selfie
This is our garden-grown watermelon.
Austin and Andy went backpacking in the rim. They always come home refreshed and happy.
Saturday I went to the stake RS meeting. These elect ladies are the Lord's finest nurtures and gatherers.
I found this my in studies.
My four youth enjoyed the stake activity. They danced and were highly entertained. Austin and I had just the three littles home for the evening -- we still went to bed late.
The sun shines and makes us sweat. We diligently work on music and school. Our 40 day BOM challenge is in full force. The days zoom by, except when my eyes are burning and my head is spinning.



















No comments:
Post a Comment