Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sectumsempra

This week was bit sparse, because the posts about Maisie's birthday and our Seattle Spartan weekend are separate posts.
Sunday we made s'mores using the left over candy from the BBQ.  
Peach rings are a delicious roast as well.
Molly's cute bun.  Those tiny center rolls of hair are her's. AHAHHA!
I took my friend, Sandy for a birthday lunch.  I've ministered to her for eight years -- since we moved here.  I've been walking weekly with her since COVID hit last spring.  We are dear friends; she's easy to love.
This is one of my most treasured pictures.  I remember that quiet Sunday afternoon relaxing as a family in their shaded grass.  I sat beside my daddy while he played with toddler Maisie.  We ate popcorn and then looked for Kylee's lost earring in the grass.  
Andy wanted me to go with him to his first studio haircut.  
Eddie, Ryan, and I played giant Jenga.  Our tower was as high as it could go.  We laughed and cooed as it went higher and higher.
Maddie's meet was well attended.
She took third!
Maisie drove us to YM/YW.  She has just one month to practice before her driving examination.
(Cuter picture of Andy.)
We decorated BOM cakes; it was fun.
We're reading the BOM in 40 days, and we're still keeping up on CFM.  It's plenty of scripture time together.  
Andy announce one morning that his friend was coming for lunch on his birthday.  We threw him a party.
Miles seemed very happy about it.
Maddie reads 1.5 novels each day.  She read the entire Sisters Grimm this week.  
I started crying one morning at the table about 10am.  Andy asked me what was wrong.  I told him that I just wanted to bake a blueberry pie.  He told me that I should.  I did.
This is all that's left.
We take turns reading to the littles, while the other parent interacts with the bigs.  It will forever tickle my soul to see children crawling all over him.
The title of this post is obviously a Potter curse.  We're almost done listening to book six.  I also finished the audible Dirt to Soil.  I fill myself fully listening and learning.

No comments: