These pictures loaded in reverese chronological order.). Tonight Molly finished her day with, "I said my prayer, and I helped her, too." "Her" is her bear that she loves. Molly dresses "the child" (another nick name) everyday. Today The Child wore a dress with her BOM in her hand because Molly said Cindy-Lou-Who went to primary. Here are Maisie's old jammies.
Austin and I are Trek Ma and Pa this year. I sewed my skirt and apron. At the fireside, Andy was asked to stand up. Then the speaker told about how four years ago she thought Andy was a primary boy, but that her son told her that Andy may be small, but he has the biggest heart. This remains true.Austin makes heavenly gelato. After our fasting meal, we sat outside in the sun to taste that muy athenico gelato.
Austin made me a frame for our family picture that is 60"x30". It's huge, and I love it!
Andy, Eddie and Ryan had another weekend of wrestling matches. It's always exciting to watch.
It's warm -- like 88*. These few floated.
Maisie ran again this week. Her time didn't improve, so she was a little sad. I think she's brave every time she gets up to that line.
Here we are spectating. I love that our beloved grandparents come -- they also watched the boys wrestle.
Saturday morning we ZOOMed with Whitni, Elijah and Meg to pick engagement pictures.
They're going to be so good.
One of my favorite summer sounds is the lawn mower and the cheerful voices that chase it.
Another day, and another float.
Andy received "Rookie of the Year" at his wrestling banquet. Good, nice, boy that one.
NICK GOT HIS BRACES OFF!!!! He's just so handsome.
School Monday morning was typical and wonderful.
Austin harvested that kale from his garden.
We spent time playing "Camel Cup" with the younger kids. They were heavy bidders. Let's just say they are an easier win than the older kids.
No picture of Maisie? Boo.





















No comments:
Post a Comment