Thursday, April 22, 2021

Happy Birthday #14 Nick and #45 Austin

 These two boys are old.  Nick grew up this year -- he's capable, smart, determined, successful and handsome as ever.  This is the first year I heard Austin not want to admit his age -- he's organized, strong, kind, generous and gorgeous.  Thier day was filled with the simple things -- lots of food and family.  Austin worked all day, and Nick had track. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KBrsDLT49Mvv36Yf9 (Their song.)
Nick's belly hurts after eating dairy, so nice Grandma brought him a special cupcake.  I made Austin Mel's blueberry cake.  Make it. https://www.melskitchencafe.com/heavenly-blueberry-and-cream-angel-dessert/
More running awards and ribbons end a really fast season for Nick and Maddie, but make for an easy day of birthday track.
We started school after a bit of Switch time.
Morning presents in reverse order.
I took the kids to Dollar Tree to buy savory gifts for the birthday boys; Eddie drew that Sonic on Nick's present bag.
These two boys are so nice.

Up and at 'em at 6:15am so the seminary kids could be apart of presents.

No comments: