"Flexing" these days means bragging. I suppose that is exactly what this post is; my people are glorious.
Here is a casual grouping.
The Beebes came for a visit. Rachelle, Logan and Easton stayed with Grandma, but were generous to come by a couple times to chat and be together.Lots of races and lots of ribbons.
Andy walks around the house flexing every second -- I flexed on his flex. Got him.
Little Miss is patient as ever wating her turn for attention and learning.
"Pretty, Pretty Princess" has always been a favorite game for both genders.
Maddie started her 100m out of the blocks, and won.
YW was at our house, where we made cinnamon rolls and meal planned for their families.
Age line up: Meg (at BYU) 19, Andy 17, Maisie, 15, Nick 13, Maddie 11, Eddie 9, Ryan 7, and Molly 4.
Friday I had a million projects going, but Molly wanted to make cookies, so I stopped to make that happen. She was thrilled. Plus, bar cookies are the way to go.
Success! Who wants to join us for a game?
Maisie ran a fast 5.44 mile. She wants to be in the low thirties, but I think she is very fast.
We jumped a fence to watch. Stupid COVID.
Austin solicited help to build a fence and stain the existing furniture. Our yard projects are well underway.
We are happy as ever. We gather each night to read scriptures and pray together. Oh, we finished Potter #4 aloud, but book #5 is missing from our set -- Maisie. The weather is almost warm enough to float in that beautiful pool of ours.















No comments:
Post a Comment