Sunday, May 2, 2021

May Fete

Molly and I were twinning on Sunday -- I need red shoes.

Monday we dissected owl pellets.
Look at those rodent's teeth.  
Eddie built this T-Rex with brain flakes.
FHE activity was spent planting in preparation for Meg's wedding.
Maddie came home wth a new trick.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/LrQN1th6chpAPv2i9

Wednesday we spent the morning digging at the park.
Molly's reading idea s that she played Tarzan while we sat under the tree and read.  I liked it.

Nappers.
The pool is clean and open.  The kids were so excited to swim.
I enlisted help cleaning the oven.  SOS pads and three budding custodians were just the ticket.
We spent another hour reading under our tree.  This is what the tree sees.
This is what we see.
Molly is a swimmer.
Saturday Austin took Andy, Nick and Maisie to bike in Sedona.  I took Maddie, Eddie, Ryan and Molly on a leaf walk.  Molly found this tiny purple flower.
Afterwards they swam and I identified our specimens.
Look at Austin's broccoli.  He's a gardener.
Maddie and I were asked to go to a dance recital and take care of the refreshments.
Molly harvested a carrot.
Mother's Day!  My darlings decorated and showered me with gifts.

Grandma and Grandpa came for the best dinner Austin's ever made -- egg plant parmesan and nago gelato.
Evening selfie.
Blooms from my yard.



No comments: