While in Utah, Meg and I took advantage of lots of shops to get wedding shopping done. Cute Allie Campbell showed us around her shop, and we indulged in her discount. I should buy everything from her.
Cousins.Sunday was remote Zoom after sacrament meeting. Grandma Kim pulled out snacks and we chatted during the second talk that was the longest talk of all of our lives just like this sentence.
Mark called from Mexico!She doesn't love curlers, but I make her.
Ty had his 6th grade music festival. We loved watching him. He moves so well.
Kate and Miles had a soccer game -- pretty much the funniest thing to watch. Miles scored like five goals, and Kate ran halfway down the field onto her mother's blanket and sighed, "I need to rest."
Last day of school for Maisie #10 and Andy #11.
Meg is home and helps us stop to have fun and listen to each other.
We spend many moments finalizing wedding details.
Nick is her best workout buddy. They are both sore after they follow Elijah's workout plan.
It's so easy to review my week through pictures and see what is most important -- relationships. So why is it so hard during the thick of it all to stop and make important conversations happen? I've made adjustments, and I'm confident I can do better.












No comments:
Post a Comment