Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fall had Fallen Upon Us

Although the weather is incredibly hot, Ryan and I felt like baking fall food -- pumpkin muffins.
 Nick and Maisie finished off their Cross Country season with 3rd and 2nd place medals respectively.  They sure ran and ran and ran this year.  They really were impressive.

 They deserve those medals/ribbons.
 Austin and I were gone exactly 36 hours.  We traveled to Dallas and back for some financial planning meetings.  We managed to eek in a lovely dinner and
 Sprinkles cupcakes that we ate in the airport.  We were busy and hardly relaxed, but we were happy together.  Grandma B. made sure everything ran smoothly at home.
 Saturday morning General Conference kindly greeted us.
 Maisie helped prepare the food.
 Lots of listeners.



Our prophet, President Nelson, announced that we will have only two hours of church meetings at the start of the new year.  The hour we are not at church is to be spend in home-centered-church-supported curriculum.  I am excited to be both a teacher and learner in this new program.

No comments: