Monday morning while I exercised Molly covered Ryan.
We also began our fall pumpkin fest.Later in the week we harvested some garden peppers.
Ryan found a "bum" pepper.
This was record breaking: We stopped to watch a movie together.
Some fall decor.
Maddie needed dyed macaroni for a school project.
Mostly this week was Homecoming preparations. We held the dinner at our house, and I had all the parents come to eat in the house while the kids ate out by the pool. The entire evening was so lovely. Meg and her date were so cute.
Colton's date was stuck in Phoenix traffic, so Meg posed instead.
Of course I didn't get one picture of our house.....we spent three days making it all happen. One of the parents took fancy pictures, so I'll come back and post these when I receive them.
Here is a miracle: Molly's wart is gone! Austin's laser technique worked, and here is her healed hand only one week later!
Hardly any pictures about these things:
- Molly says, "Alexa, play 'Itsy-Bitsy Spider.'" And, "I want to exercise."
- Ryan, is so powerful that he runs into me and plows me over.
- Eddie met his May reading goals for first grade.
- Maddie's piano is awesome every week. She's loving her dance class.
- Nick continues to read a novel a week. He is diligent.
- Maisie is learning to still be nice to mean girls at school -- a real life lesson.
- Andy ran 19:35 5k in his race yesterday -- a personal record.
- Meg ran 20:22 5K in her race yesterday -- a personal record -- she placed 16th in 250 girls.
- Austin and I ran two times last week to prepare for our upcoming Ragnar. We really needed to train a bit more.........
















No comments:
Post a Comment