We are so glad that summer is here. Our pool heater went, but luckily the bishop of the next ward over owns the pool shop, so we are swimming in water that is 87degrees, which equals heaven.
This new float toy from Grandma B. is the perfect ride for one mother and two littles.
These two girls chat and chat. Maisie teaches Molly all sorts of facts.Meg finally finished finals and 10th grade.
I bought this outfit for Molly on amazon. She was darling at Shelly's graduation.
He made a "pea shop." He picked al the peas off Austin's vines, then he shelled them and set up shop.
Meg and I found ourselves sitting by the pool all alone. It was really sweet to laugh and talk one on one with her.
I made a natural visor.
Jaxson and Mason were here all weekend. We swam three times everyday and then went night swimming. We loved having our cousins.











No comments:
Post a Comment