Monday, May 29, 2017

Fortune Teller

Austin and I (and Molly) spent the day in Phoenix.  The rule is that you get to watch one 22 minute episode, then you have to play another game for an hour.  We came home and the library was covered in blankets and Maddie had made signs for a fortune telling business all over the doors.  Today, I found a vase under the computer counter filled with little white slips of paper containing a fortune scribed in pencil.  I couldn't throw them away, but then I knew I had to.  So here they are:
Somday you will get 1,000,000,000.000.
You will not be a father.
You will love in Sandyego.
You will be a party maker.
You will live in Teaxes.
You will have dountus every day.
You will be a fortun teller somday.
You will be a messy righter.
You will stay here.
draw agian.
You will not be a mother.
You will read lots of books.
You will be nice to peaple.
You will live in Brazil.
You will clean your drow out.
You will be a librayn.
You will have freedom.
She's a gem, this girl.


No comments: