It's these final weeks of school that just about kill us.
Sunday afternoon quiet time is best spent together.
Eddie helped me prepare for FHE. I guess he snapped a picture of my sleeping. Who knew my armpit was so lumpy? That's a bit depressing.
I made Rx protein bars. They were coconut chocolate and so delicious.
These two are just so cute.
So are these two.
Maddie invited me to Mother's Day Tea. She fed me lovely food, sang me lovely songs, and wrote me a lovely poem. I felt very loved.
Nick's food web project was a success. I was a bit taken back when he brought it home the same day -- so we created and trashed it in less than 24 hours. Bleck.
Maisie's edible cell project was purely her creation.
My van got a flat at the park, so here we are first thing at the tire shop. Bleck.
Pool days are very near. These two take a dip almost everday.
Austin took Nick, Eddie and Ryan on the Fathers and Sons campout.
Meg was home one night this week -- so she finally got her Molly fix.
















No comments:
Post a Comment