Halloween morning is a breeze at our charter school and high school-- no costumes allowed! Instead the little boys helped me bathe and dress our little pumpkin, taking up most of the morning.
Lunch time came and they wanted to eat lunch in their costumes. OK!
I combed Eddie's hair into the most beautiful top curl -- he made me comb it out so that he'd look more like Dash.
Maisie is Cat Woman.
Meg as the Pumpkin Holder.
Eddie as Dash
Nick in the morph suit.
Maddie as Super Girl.
Group photo.
The quarter and gumball machine.
Church carnival and trunk-or-treat.
The loot.One of the best years, because I didn't make dinner and I didn't do anything that was stressful. I fed my baby all day, and spent 30 minutes getting the kids ready. We were home and in bed at 9 pm. I'll repeat this year every year.













No comments:
Post a Comment