Friday, October 21, 2016

Molly Babcock

She's here!  Molly Babcock was born today at 1:18 pm and weighed 6 lbs. and 8 oz. and is 18 inches long.  She's just so perfect.
Here is my final pregnant shot.  It still amazes me that an entire baby fits inside!
I sewed floral gowns this time around.  I think they are pretty. 
Austin slept a couple hours and ate breakfast.  As he drifted off to sleep he proclaimed, "It's hard work having a baby."
 Here we are just moments after.

All the children came to hold our little dolly, Molly.  




Aunt Emily and Grandma Kim were serious bonuses. 

 My view from the bed.
Their view into the bed.
Aren't we so blessed?  Four boys and four girls is a pretty fantastic family.  How grateful I am for Austin, our protector and provider and dishes DJ.  How grateful I am for my mother who came and took away all my responsibilites.  How grateful I am to a merciful Father in Heaven who gave me eight of the greatest gifts.
 (I still need a family photo from Mother's phone.  I best call her now.)

No comments: