Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mom and Emily

Both Emily and Mom have been at our house caring for us all while Molly is brand new.  We spent much of in the basment sewing various projects whilst watching old movies.  Because we had workers in the kitchen, it was the perfect excuse to not work all day, only in the evening when they left.  

 Dearest also gave Molly her first bath.
 Emily was the homework queen -- but always stopped to hold a crying baby or fetch a toy for a bored toddler.
(My phone died completely during these first 10 days of Molly's life, so my pictures really don't add up and capture all that I wanted.  Alas, what I'll remember most from their visit is the peace I felt as my mother tenderly nurtured me and all my household.  She constantly reminded to keep going and continue in love and great care.  I am blessed to be loved my Mother.)

No comments: