Friday, November 4, 2016

November is Upon Us

It occurred to me that November is already in full swing.  This week was already really busy, so here come the holidays!
Grandma B. came to nuture and love -- we were so lucky she rescued us.  I had so many earrans and appointments, but I went alone, and left her again and again with my three youngest.  She is a dream come true.
Meg received an academic award at Mingus.
These boys beg and beg to hold Molly
 
 Molly had her second appointment -- she weighed 7 lbs. and 4 oz and is 20 inches long.  Although rapidly growing, she still seems teensy in my big bed.
Spending hours and hours feeding our baby is already quite routine -- my two boys know how to smash us perfectly, yet give us enough space that I'm not quite crazy.
 Because Grandma B. also did all the dishes, these naughty kids let her.  I found my whole world chillaxing on the couch Thursday evening.  At least Maisie had sense enough to work on her homework.  Austin fell asleep at 7 and awakened to next morning at 6 -- he did hold the baby so I could make lunches.

 Here are Grandma and Molly.  They were fast friends as I left day after day to simply keep our household functioning.  I think they are both beautiful.

 Meg found an evening to love her Molly -- Nick is never far when Molly is passed around, he always begs for a turn.
 I decided to take a five minute shower, and Eddie decided he needed a haircut.
 I had to buzz him.  Now he won't take off his baseball hat -- he even sleeps with it on!  He needed no consequence, he's already super embarrassed.

No comments: