Saturday, November 12, 2016

Blurry

Our time with Molly as a newborn is moving so quickly.  Week after week (it's only been three) pass like a blur.
We spend lots of time smashed in my bed, recliner or on the couch.  I rarely feed Molly without a friend to help me nurture our peach.

 Headed to buy flour.
 Our nice friend brought all the fixings for ice cream sundaes.
 Nick participated in his Veteran's Day Program.  I could hear his lovely song voice above the rest of the 4th and 5th graders.  He sings with all the energy of his heart.  I cried a couple times as I felt the spirit of sacrifice present who have served in the armed forces to maintain our freedom.  We do live in a promised land.

 Pretty nighty from Grandma B.  Pretty baby from heaven.
 The beginnings of a Thanksgiving table.
Maddie's snaggle tooth.
 She pulled that tooth by herself.
 Pacakages and presents keep arriving for Molly via USPS.  It feels so good to be loved by our family and friends.

No comments: