Sunday, February 23, 2014

Whole Bunch of Nothings

This week whizzed by, especially since we arrived home Monday night.  I did manage, however, to sew a bit.

I turned two burlap bags into holiday runners for my entry and kitchen tables, because I can't find St. Patrick's Day table toppers anywhere. (I also made three hooded towels and embroidered AHA shirts).





Austin was out of town in San Fransico so I had quite a few bed fellows (though they took turns in my bed.)

I made up this game for Ed -- he used medicine cups to fill each of the egg holes, then decorated them with rocks and sticks.  It was a great game.

 Here we are after church.  Eddie slept in the corner of the primary room the last two hours.
My children who fasted "oohed and aahhed" about the delcious crockpot feast I prepared for lunch.
Right now Meg and Maisie are making cup cakes together -- Meg is picking out Maisie's accidental egg shells.  We are counting down the hours until Austin gets home.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was way wrong. The clovers on all three of the runners are darling. Your house looks magical and you kids are adorable. Way to keep going with life, in a big way, even when your husband is gone.

kim said...

Darling decorations. Darling family. Darling you.