Saturday, February 8, 2014

February Favorites

My blog has become a place to record things I just don't want to forget.

 Eddie holds his pencil correctly (this might be a repeat, oh, well.)
 Last weekend we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa B. in their new Southwestern home.  It was delightful

 Our weather dripped way down into the love 50's.  Hot chocolate was a must.
 Eddie uses his little toes to grip the top of the cabinet while he washes dishes -- he'll be a rock climber soon enough.
Andy made a penguin center piece, a chocolate bundt snake, and brought a pot of soup to his Blue and Gold Banquet.  
He led the flag ceremony.
 Maddie climbs in our bed on weekends and plays Sugar Crush with Austin.
I iron five people out the door every day.  Yet, I wear sweats all day.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Eddie is the best! I can;t believe he holds his pencil correctly when most of my 2nd graders did not. Plus, his rock climbing skills are unreal. I better get goin with Lucas!

kim said...

It is so fun to see these even this tardy. Thank you for posting. I know why you don't want to forget these memories.