Monday, March 3, 2014

Failing

My weekend had but one UP -- we were able to attend the Gilbert Temple Dedication.  I went with Maisie, and she squealed and chirped and couldn't wait to use her white handkerchief.

The DOWNS came in multiple varieties:
Look at this lovely home-made-whole-wheat toast.  Burned.  Luckily I was smart enough to rush it  outside.
I am trying to help Eddie go potty on the potty.  Not working.

Andy's science fair project was turned in an hour late (thanks to the Wal-mart crusty-old pharmacist), I have no idea how many points he'll lose.  Next near I will allow my two younger scientist to "opt" out of their science fair assignments;  i.e. they will take the "0" and the "C" grade at the end of the term.  Then, they will have a nice mother.

3 comments:

Plant Girl said...

We all have days, weekends, even MONTHS like that. You are a fantastic mom; even when you don't think so yourself we all think it for you.

Lots of love and hope that this week is better.

kim said...

Good work little mother. You are doing so well. So proud of you.

Molly said...

Or just don't help them with it? Letting them do it themselves (and requiring they clean it up any creation messes) might relieve you of the pressure and let them practice their creativity.