Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reading List

 Sometimes I think it is fun to look at older posts and see in 7 minutes where the entire year has gone.  I realized that I haven't posted the books I've read lately.  Maybe I have, but I couldn't find that post.  Here is the updated list:

My personal list:
Anne of Avonlea
Anne of the Island
The Count of Monte Cristo (the abridged version, which was still over 700 pages)

I am currently reading a self-help book, that is awesome, How to Make your Children Mind, Without Losing Yours.

The books read aloud to my dears:
The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew
Black Beauty
Because of Winn Dixie

I am currently reading, and loving, Little Lord Fauntleroy.

Austin's List: (He IS literate!  He is reading!)
All 3 books in the "Hunger Games" series
The first 2 books in the "Fablehaven" series

He is currently working on the 3rd.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

WHEN do you read?? I need to call you so you can tell me how to spend my time better.
Love you heaps and hips and hoops!

Emily Guymon said...

I just finished Little Lord Fauntleroy too! It was so great.