Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Morning

The kids went to school as the Avengers.  Shocker.  They couldn't wear masks or take props, so we came up with other accouterments.  Now to face my house, two classroom parties and my crying-neglected baby.  Happy Halloween!
 Thor.
 Natasha Romanov -- Black Widow
Captain Stephen Rogers -- Captain America.
 Tony Stark - Ironman.
 Maddie will wear her Hulk costume tonight.
  The morning aftermath.


Tonight the kids will wear masks and look like the assembled Avengers.  If I can make it that far.

3 comments:

kim said...

Oh, how sweet the memories. You were very clever, artistic and generous (with your time and talents--not to mention the neglected house). They all look adorable and I am so glad I get to see them in person for dinner before the candy gathering begins!

Ashley said...

REEEAAALLLLY missing Utah right now. Wish I could see all my cute nieces and nephews.

Natalie said...

AWESOME! I am so proud of you and wish you were here to clean up my mess, too!