Friday, October 5, 2012

BOO!

Here is a glmpse at my October decor.  The girls got together at Mom's house for the RS general broadcast and made these glittered BOO letters.   
This morning Nick and Maddie and I read about Christ calling himself the "Bread of Life."  I thought the wheat a perfect companion to Christ. 
 I made some Halloween skirts for my little girls.

 Meg made some changes to my harvest blocks.
 Please note the rabbit next to the blocks.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! We are laughing at Meg, and we love her immensely. I miss you more than I can type. (That's infinity.)

kim said...

How come my grandchildren are smarter and more clever than I ever was? I love it Meg! And Nicole, I love your decorations--they are not as cute as the darling children though.

Ricky and Mindy said...

Yeah. Meg is awesome. That is so funny!