Sunday, October 28, 2012

2 Weeks of Nothing

Absolutely two weeks of nothing but the magically mundane!  So here are just some random pictures from the last two weeks.

 Books with Grandma.
 Kisses from cousins.
Aunt Whitni came to visit.
 Aunt Lyndsey made boots for Ed.
 My cute boys wear orange-skinny cords.
 I made Meg a skirt - with an invisible zipper.
 Austin keeps Ed contained by placing him in the toys bucket.

DARE week -- wear red to school day.

 Bangs -- I cut them.


8 comments:

Emily Guymon said...

That is so much fun! I wish my life was full of a whole bunch of nothing.

Clev Clan said...

Love the bangs and love Meg's skirt! One day you must teach me to sew!!

Molly said...

Those boots! Do you know if it was a free pattern?

Natalie said...

Once again, I loved every picture, but am left desperately homesick for all of you. Miss you SO!

Ashley said...

"I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."--Kathleen Kelly

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
To Love said...

Oh, I am so glad ya'll commented -- I thought the world had lost hope that my next post would ever come.

Em -- you are so much fun. I need to send you pictures from your birthday.
Nicole -- I would love to sew with you!
Molly -- I can email you the pattern. It costs $3.00 on etsy.
Nat -- missing you like crazzzzzy.
Ashley -- love that you quoted from a character in "You've Got Mai." You didn't even use Meg Ryan's name which is so much easier to remember!

Ah, I love you peeps!

kim said...

I read this and the comments so I can giggle!:)
Thanks everyone!