Band-aids. That's how I measure when it is time to go grocery shopping. A box of band-aids runs out before a case of apples, 10 pounds of potatoes and 5 pounds of onions. The funny thing is, I never find a child wearing a band-aid, I simply find the empty wrappers on my counter or in the drawers, and the used band-aids on the floor, in the car, by the pool, and in the garage. Today I had to raid the extra box in the glove compartment in the van. Tomorrow is shopping day.


P.S. Ah, a first in my mothering -- Maddie went potty on the bench in Sacrament meeting this morning. Of course she was wearing her "Sunday" panties which are nothing more than thin white nylon covered in ruffles and bows. This thin amount of material did nothing to stop the waterfall running down the bench and onto the floor. Oh, dear.
7 comments:
Oh, dear! Next time line those pretty Sunday panties with Band-Aids?
That's terrible. How did you ever clean it up. I hope there wasn't another meeting after yours. I hope we never experience that kind of accident.
I know that I shouldn't laugh, but it is kind of funny. Right? I love your kids!!!!
That is too funny. Man, what I wouldn't give to have been there for that! Nice!
I like how the band-aids are by the candy and oreos...I wish had an oreo with milk right now. Instead I had to eat left over granola bars the kids didn't finish. Sorry about the undies and potty...always an adventure right?
Oh my goodness. Funniest Motherhood post ever. I am so sorry. Oh and speaking of bandaids and potty, Mom potty trained one of the younger girls with bandaids! Isn't that clever. Just the right incentive!
ha ha ha. I'm sorry but that is so funny. I hope that someday I get to go potty on the church bench.
Post a Comment