Don't really want fall to come -- I love summer -- but I have been enjoying the sun setting earlier resulting in my children setting earlier as well. Can't wait to make soup again. I think pumpkin cookies sound good, too. Who am I kidding? It is 85 degrees outside, and soup can not be on the menu tonight. Perhaps this weekend? For now I'll stick to fresh garden veggies, thanks Mom, and make taco salad.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
A Bit of Nonsense
Do you care what my fall decorations are? Probably not. Still, here are the changes I made to the entry shelf.


Don't really want fall to come -- I love summer -- but I have been enjoying the sun setting earlier resulting in my children setting earlier as well. Can't wait to make soup again. I think pumpkin cookies sound good, too. Who am I kidding? It is 85 degrees outside, and soup can not be on the menu tonight. Perhaps this weekend? For now I'll stick to fresh garden veggies, thanks Mom, and make taco salad.
Don't really want fall to come -- I love summer -- but I have been enjoying the sun setting earlier resulting in my children setting earlier as well. Can't wait to make soup again. I think pumpkin cookies sound good, too. Who am I kidding? It is 85 degrees outside, and soup can not be on the menu tonight. Perhaps this weekend? For now I'll stick to fresh garden veggies, thanks Mom, and make taco salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Best post yet! I DO care--deeply--about your fall decor and the ponderings of your menu. It's nice to a friend in mischief.
That was me.
I care as well! LOVE the decor! Great work and "harvest" will get you through Thanksgiving, when Christmas will be going up! I made soup last night and got NO complaints..... try it, it won't hurt! :)
HAHA we had our first fall meal last sunday with friends over. Delicous Tomato Basil soup with fresh hot bread and a homemade sugar dusted apple strudel pie with applies picked by Matthew. It was (to use a nichole word) devine! You'll love it. Plus the fall means scarves, I love scarves.
I always care about decorations! so cute too :)
Post a Comment