Monday, September 26, 2011

Fri/Sat

The weekend: Friday was the Hawk Walk at the kids' school, they had an hour to see how far they could go. Meg walked 6 miles, Andy walked 5, and Maisie walked 3.5. Austin and I ran almost the entire time with the kids. Nick and Maddie sat in the stroller for almost all of it.




Friday night we rode the zip-line in the canyon. Maddie kept telling me that she didn't want a turn.
Top

Bottom

Saturday we went to the theater. What a show! We were all entertained to the max.

Saturday night concluded by watching the RS broadcast in Mom's basement, where I was able to make new goals and personally reflect on what to do better.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to be with you on the next Fri/Sat doings. I miss you more than Joseph has a coat of many colors, and more than you know every word to every song, and more than you and I both knew that we could have choreographed waaaaay better moves... i.e., I miss you infinity.

Natalie said...

Also, your kids' running times put mine to shame, as you already know. Maisie can run a 5K faster than I can tie my shoes to walk a quarter of a quarter mile.

Ricky and Mindy said...

Thank you for being a part of our weekend. We had so much fun and are so grateful to learn from your great wisdom. Love!

kim said...

Good job, good family