Same day, she relocated Grandma's silverware for about an hour. Do you think it is still clean?
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Maddie Part II -- Sprite or Imp?
Just 14 hours after that last post, Maddie came walking upstairs and into the kitchen completely covered in vaseline. Her body was not just shiny, but textured! I carried her back to the scene of the crime, thought about snapping a picture, but I then was covered in lubricant, and I didn't want to ruin my camera.
Same day, she relocated Grandma's silverware for about an hour. Do you think it is still clean?

Same day, she relocated Grandma's silverware for about an hour. Do you think it is still clean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did we put this silverware into the dishwasher? I can't even remember, but the food hasn't tasted dusty and no one has gotten sick so I guess we did. No one messes with my drawers now....
Of course they're clean! And perchance some are a mite spotted, spit shine!
She looks SO big and pretty. I bet she was even prettier, all shiny and slick in Vaseline.
Post a Comment