Monday, January 31, 2011

Maddie

The person in our family that will change the most this year is Maddie. Just this month she has added a few words to her vocab: "Potter," "HELP!" (which she uses when she wants out of her high-chair or her ipad program gets stuck), and the sounds the letters "t" and "o" make. Sunday she recognized the pictures on the wall at church and labeled the people in them perfectly.

Her favorite past times are washing dishes, coloring, holding her baby, and playing ipad.





I simply love the fact that she fits in the sink. And that she never goes to nursery -- she sleeps in my arms instead.

7 comments:

Ricky and Mindy said...

She finally said "yes" to me while I was there. That is the longest conversation we've ever had. It touched my heart.

Angela Kahle said...

Can't believe she is so big. I still remember that little 5 lb. baby.

Lyndsey said...

She really has her own little look. I thought she was going to be a little Meg but nope she is Maddie. Love you guys and can't wait to see ya this summer.

Natalie said...

She's grown up so much in three months! I miss her. Please tell her so.

The Perry family said...

beautiful girl! live it up and squeeze that girl!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I think your kids could fit in the sink until they're ten, they are so trim! Hope you are feeling okay!

kim said...

I saw this while you were living here, but I checked today to see of you posted something new....It made me miss you guys. Could you please just come back?