Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seattle-ites

We have a children's board book all about Seattle. It lists many interesting places to visit and enjoy. Ergo, I have always had on my list of places to experience: Ballard Locks, Burke-Gilman Trail, Lake Union, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Pike's Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, Woodland Zoo, and Gas Works Park. After this trip (and including the many other Seattle vacations over the past 10 years), only the Experience Music Project has been left unturned.

This post then, is merely pictures of famous Seattle sites, yet note while looking that the children loved each one famously.












Our Seattle trip was perfect.

8 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Fun! My favorites are the kids on the pig, in the jelly fish, and the lighthouse pics...guess we were on opposite coasts eh?

Natalie said...

WOW! We are loving these pictures! We are going to Seattle next weekend. Where should we go?

Clev Clan said...

I am so glad you guys had a great trip!! Wish we could have been there too!

kim said...

What great field trips for children. You are so lucky.

Stacey said...

It looks like you had a great, rainy trip to Seattle. ( home of my love)

Angela Kahle said...

Man, it makes me want to go back and visit my brother. I feel lucky that I actually recognize some of those places.

WhitParks said...

Oh man am I missing Seattle RIGHT NOW!

Ryan and Andrea said...

I love Seattle! How fun for you to spend time there, esp for your birthday-Happy Late Birthday!!