Thursday, February 24, 2011

Babcock Baby #6

Yep, I am excited to announce the expected arrival of yet another Babcock baby. Baby is due the first week of school this fall, convenient, eh?
Of course we are all thrilled. Nick tells me everyday that I have a fat tummy. Maisie prays that the baby will arrive SOON. Andy allows me to fall asleep everyday during his homework reading assignment. Meg entertains the younger four every time I need a nap.

13 comments:

Angi said...

Congratulations! I am pleased that you have some good help.

Unknown said...

What a crack up! On Monday after we left the theater I was trying to peek at your belly, but the coat was getting in the way. I told Mckay that I thought your were pregnant. It's nice to be told I'm right so soon! Congratulations! You are wonder woman.

Lyndsey said...

You are amazing. I can't wait to know what gender this baby number 6 is!!!! What do the kids think? I say Boy!! Loves to you all and your lovely belly. PS I love telling California Moms that my sister in-law has 5 kids so it will be so much fun to tell them that you are pregnant with 6!! Shock and awe.

Mama Coons said...

You are a great mom, #6 is lucky!

Molly said...

nifty. I declare a babcock boy! I'm due a bit after you i think, end of september. I'm rather a disaster though (hence no blog or anything) feeling marginally better today since they put 5 litters of various fluids into my vienes yesterday, so today i am checking blogs. I didn't even know you could get that dehydrated and still be (sort of) functional. but i'm happy for you guys. remember though at 7 you will have to start driving a BIG van!

danielnamber said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!

Aaron and Amanda said...

I love little babies!
I love little Babcock babies!
Congrats!! :) Hope you're doing well! I'll be in Utah for Kimberly's wedding. Hopefully I can see you guys!!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I wonder if you are going to break your boy girl boy girl trend. Hey, do you know if you are having twins at all? I'd love company! You have such cute babies, this one will no doubt be just as cute and wide-eyed...you going to CA this summer?

Natalie said...

Can I be your doula?

I love, love, love you and am so proud, proud, proud of you.

P.S. Mom says Nick's right about your tummy. And go take a nap.

Ricky and Mindy said...

We love you. So much. And know that the baby is so blessed to be part of your family...as are we. LOVE!!

Shelly Babcock said...

I am so excited for number 6! You are one of the best Moms I know! Love you hopefully I can come visit soon!

Stacey said...

Congrats Nic!

The Perry family said...

congrats! we're so happy and excited for you guys! good luck and thank goodness for that sweet Meg!