Thursday, February 17, 2011
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Although it is my favorite, I am not foolish enough to think that it will be a romantic day -- and it wasn't. Nick puked all morning and afternoon. I suppose that says it all. Austin did come home with flowers and doughnuts for me. The other four children are still healthy and that is enough romance to fill my soul. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are in fine form; I was able to delve into their world for mere moments, but it was enough.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your house is darling, your children are beautiful and happy and we still miss you all.
Happy Internet Day! I've missed you in my blogging world.
Your house looks beautiful. I'm amazed but completely unshocked that there are pretty things hanging on the walls already.
Meg looks hey baby, and Andy is a boy to chase!
Sorry about the puke. :/ What's romance, anyway?
so what, you've been moved into your house for a short amount of time and you already had it decorated for Valentine's day? man, I was lucky to hobble around the house hiding some kind of Valentine for the kids :) hope all is well with your house...sorry about the puke!
Post a Comment