Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday #9, Meg

What a fun day we had celebrating Meg. Presents this morning. Wendy's in the cafeteria for lunch. Ice cream roll cake with nine candles for dessert.
 

 

 

 

We went around the dinner table and expressed our reasons for loving Meg. They are as follows:
Austin: Because she is a good helper and takes care of those around her.
Nicole: Because she is happy and excited about life.
Andy: Because she makes up great games to play.
Maisie: Because she is nice.
Nick: Because she sleeps by me and rubs my back.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

Way to spoil that great girl. She deserves it; she is everything that you all said and more. Great cake, I'll have to learn how to make it.

Natalie said...

I love Meg because she is everything beautiful and good a girl should be. I wish I was more like her! Happy Birthday, Meg! We love you!

kim said...

I love Meg too... for many reasons. Mostly because she is just plain ole wonderful.

Clev Clan said...

Happy Late birthday Meg!! Sorry I missed it! I hope you had a great day. Love Brooklynn

The Perry family said...

I love Meg too, she is such a sweet GOOD girl! And Nick melts my heart with his reason!Happy birthday to ms. Meg!