Andy lost his first tooth!
Today is the last day of school!
I melted a plastic lid in the oven. On the left is the tower that I melted; on the right is the evidence of the melted lid.
(Not only is my oven ruined, but I found a leak under the kitchen sink, which I quickly corrected. But not before the water had totally spilled onto the floor. And, while making bread for teachers this morning, the lid was off the yeast in the freezer, causing yeast to trickle down through everything. Nice.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds like a good day. I think you need to check vacations.com:)
You could use a good joke right now...I will go and look one up on a laffy taffy...hold on...k, here it is...What do you call a cold puppy sitting on a rabbit?
answer: A chilly dog on a bun!
Hope today is better!
Onward Christian soldiers! Marching as to war....
I love their triumphant last-day-of-school smiles.
Also, I love Rachelle.
I'm glad to hear you're a normal person with normal days, but I'm sorry you had to clean it up! Enjoy summer!
Post a Comment