Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight it took us 60 minutes to carve our four pumpkins grown in our garden this year! Austin and I were both amazed at our speed, and we decided its because Meg and Andy were actual "help" this year. They cleaned and poked their own pumpkins. Meg also headed up the seed roasting. And, we had no tears during the entire hour.
 

L-R: Maisie's vampire and victim, Meg's toothy pumpkin, Nick's bat, and Andy's pirate skull
 

The cutest little pumpkin of all.
 

Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan and Andrea said...

Wow, you guys go all out! I am impressed w/how big your pumpkins look! Must be that Kansas soil!!

Darling costumes-how creative!

Erin said...

beautiful pumpkins!

Stefley said...

we love your pumpkins and are so impressed that they came from your garden! all those times at your house and I had no idea you were growing giant pumpkins!! good job guys!