Last night was our ward Halloween party. I've worked all month creating our organic costumes; we are, "The Vegans." Austin came up with our theme -- I thought it was funny. (I will post individual pictures from Halloween night on that night. For now, here is the group picture.)
L-R: grapes, a beet, a banana, a bean, a strawberry, a carrot and a sweet pea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I loved the costumes. One of these days I will be inspired to make cute costumes too. Maybe it comes with having more children...well at least I'm doing that part. Have fun this weekend!
I love it! that is so cute. you all look great. stace
That is a TON of work!! You're the one that should be doing tutorials.
My mom told me all about your cute costumes. I LOVE the idea :) Your family is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. Happy Halloween!!!
cute! it took me all month to order joseph's costume online. had to find the best price. so i worked just about as hard. (kidding.)
These are the cutest veggies I ever saw!! Amazing. Way to go Nicole.
Post a Comment