Love this! Totally cracked me up. I remember once when Aust was a blazer he did a primary presentation on that very script story. He and the other boys wore those jackets that were popular that the sleeves zipped off so you could wear the jacket as a vest...I am sure you can guess they stuffed the sleeves and were dropping arms all over primary.
Love the blog! I'm sorry, i'm just getting around to checking out the blog. You have such a wonderful family and it's so uplifting to be around you guys. btw, great charades!
4 comments:
how fun, and what a cute idea.
Love this! Totally cracked me up. I remember once when Aust was a blazer he did a primary presentation on that very script story. He and the other boys wore those jackets that were popular that the sleeves zipped off so you could wear the jacket as a vest...I am sure you can guess they stuffed the sleeves and were dropping arms all over primary.
Love the blog! I'm sorry, i'm just getting around to checking out the blog. You have such a wonderful family and it's so uplifting to be around you guys. btw, great charades!
Oh, why am I not there??? ROTFL!
Post a Comment